Covid-19 Safety Updates
To our valued patients: Your safety is our highest priority. We are taking precautions and have established the following in-office protocols to provide the safest and most effective care for our patients.
- All staff and patients are always required to wear masks.
- Patients will be asked to complete a Covid-19 questionnaire prior to being seated.
- We stagger our patient visits throughout the day to avoid overcrowding. We kindly ask to leave your family members, children, spouses at home during your dental appointment.
- Equipment and exam rooms are cleaned between every patient, as it always has, with medically recommended cleaners/disinfectants.
- High-traffic, public areas are cleaned multiple times a day.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available for all patients.
- Every staff member and patient will have his/her temperature taken before we accept them through the office threshold.
Thank you for partnering with us to protect our patients and our staff.